Stressproof Your Mind (Online)
June 2 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm EDTFree
What could life be like if stress wasn’t limiting your health or your potential? What could that feel like?
This online workshop gives you practical tools to find out and create that reality for yourself.
You will gain practical, simple tools to stressproof your mind, including:
- The latest scientific knowledge of what stress is and how it can harm us
- How to train yourself to notice the signs of stress more quickly
- 2 simple techniques for calm when feeling stressed
- How to see the true causes of your stress
- Clear instructions on how to weave mindfulness and meditation into your everyday life
There will be plenty of time for questions, discussion, and practicing together as a group.
Please note: This workshop is open to people of all ages, backgrounds, and beliefs. The focus will be on health and well-being, not faith or belief systems.
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org